Looking to participate in the community? Here are ways to get engaged!
People usually arrive around 8:30am for networking and free coffee and stick around until 10:30am for more networking. If you can’t attend in person, you can watch the live stream via the 1MCKC Facebook page. Also, Plexpod has been kind enough to offer free coworking all day afterward.
You should also check out:
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the KC Startup Community
- The Startland News calendar for upcoming community events
- The Startland News resource navigator for additional entrepreneurial resources
- The StartupKC Facebook group for community communication and discussions
- The Startland News jobs board and StartupKC Talent Forum Facebook group for job opportunities
- The StartupKC Buy/Sell/Trade/Gift Facebook group for local startup product and service offerings.
Last but not least:
- Follow all of KC’s innovation news on Startland News and subscribe to their timely and/or weekly digests.
- Subscribe to the Kansas City Startup Foundation (KCSF) monthly newsletter so you can stay updated on the #StartupKC movement.
If you need more information about the StartupKC community, please contact us.