- Start: October 24, 2017 8:30 am
- End: October 24, 2017 2:30 pm
MECA Challenge is a one-day innovation competition, where participants work in teams of six with an entrepreneur mentor to solve a real-world problem.
- All Kansas City area teachers and educators are welcome.
- Teachers will be randomly placed into teams of six. Each team will have one mentor.
- Space is limited to 96 teachers – 15 teachers per school.
- The real-world challenge will be presented by an organization working to improve our community.
- Lunch is provided.
8:30am: Teacher check-in
8:45am: Kick off activity – Half Baked!
9:15am: Welcome from KCSF and introduce mentors
9:35am: Presentation of challenge with Q & A
10:00am: Work in teams with mentor
11:30am: Working lunch
1:00pm: Team presentations
2:15pm: Announce winners
NOTE: Your spots are not reserved until you have purchased tickets.
If you have any questions, reach out to Lauren Conaway at firstname.lastname@example.org.